Happy Friday Crane Family,
We hope you had a great week! Here are the updates for the past two weeks.
- The Crane Mitigation Plan is available online at www.craneschools.org and on every Crane school webpage. Updates to the plan will be notated on page 1 of the Mitigation Plan.
- We will keep you updated as to any change in state law, case transmission trends, and guidance and recommendations provided by local, state, and federal health professionals, as well as decisions made by our district administrative team. We appreciate your flexibility and understanding.
- The Crane Mitigation Plan is available in English and Spanish
- No current updates at this time.
- BOARD MEETING
- Tuesday, February 8, 2022
- Members of the public are welcome to join in person, or can join online via live streaming.
- Click this LINK to find out how.
- TAX CREDIT DONATIONS
- Want to make a meaningful donation that will help out the Crane school of your choice?
- Find out more about how a tax credit donation benefits you AND a Crane school: LINK
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT DAY: Friday, February 18, 2022
- There will be no school for students on this day.
- The District Office will be open.
- PRESIDENT'S DAY: Monday, February 21, 2022
- Observed. No Class for students or staff.
- All offices will be closed.
- SAFETY REMINDER: Please help us keep our learning community safe and healthy.
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer regularly.
- Clean and disinfect commonly used areas and surfaces.
- Stay home when sick. If a student is at school and not feeling well, please have them let a teacher know that they feel ill.
- We highly encourage the use of face masks when indoors.
- Symptoms to watch out for:
Have a wonderful weekend!
FOLLOW US! Want to keep up-to-date on Crane News? We're on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and our Website!