Bobbie Henry Principal, Pueblo Elementary School
ABOUT ME I am excited to be entering my 7th year here at Pueblo Elementary School as I enter my 27th year in education. Over the course of my career, I have taught in many different elementary grade levels, all for Crane Schools. When I started my career in administration, I produced professional development for Crane and I have been a school principal for the past 12 years of my career at Valley Horizon Elementary School and now at Pueblo Elementary School. I have been happily married for 26 years. My husband and I are thrilled to call Yuma our home for our entire marriage and have 2 beautiful children. I am now very happy to have nieces and nephews who are currently enrolled in the Crane Elementary School District. I look forward to another exciting year ahead.
- I knew I was going to be a teacher at age 8 and would make my two younger brothers play school every day!
- I have two children who both went to Crane Schools.
- I graduated from Northern Arizona University twice, once for my Bachelors in education and again for my Masters in Bilingual/Multicultural Education.
- My exercise of choice is Crossfit.
- I love to go on adventures – I swam with sharks in Hawaii, swam with dolphins and stingrays in the Bahamas, jumped off a cliff in Cancun, and was stung by a jellyfish in California.
- I love to watch the television show “American Ninja Warrior.”
- My favorite color is red.
- My favorite foods are a quesadilla from Chile Pepper and my grandma’s chicken and dumplings.
- I LOVE shoes! I have over two hundred pairs of shoes (not sure of the actual number because I have lost count.)
- I love to read historical fiction books (or any book for that matter).